NOTE: This online workshop is FREE for everyone - especially for those of you who are taking part in my Online BOOST Program (and/or those of you interested in finding out more about it!)
Join me online for Double Veil Romance! Online workshop with Khalida
Are you looking for tips to get stronger and more flexible in your upper body?
Would you like to learn my favourite double veil moves and techniques?
Are you curious about studying with Khalida(me!) online?Yes, yes, and yes? Then you've come to the right place! :)
In this workshop I share some of my favorite double veil moves (and upper body strength/flexibility practice tips!) combined with poses, turns and accents.
The techniques of this workshop can be used on their own, or pieced together into a practice flow to any music of your choice.
The combos and exercises in this workshop are based on my favorite exercises & techniques for double veil
Double Veil Romance with Khalida contains:
- The Principles of Online BOOST
- Strength/Flexibility for Upper Body
- Beautiful Double Veil Accents, Shapes & Moves
- Transitions & Turning Tips & Tricks
- Q&A's and Info about BOOST 2021 Season 3 (starting this July 12th!)
Dance from the Heart.
What is in this package?
- Streaming access (no expiry) to the Workshop Recordings via GumroadHere is what others have said about my workshops"For me Khalida is an enthusiastic, passionate, impressive, professional dancer and artist. Her flowing movements, the precision in her choreographies and the visible passion cast a spell over you!Not only on stage, but also in her workshops, where her positive spirit motivates and inspires the participants.
She is attentive throughout and sees every single participant, gives appreciative feedback and is open for questions!
Her explanations are clear and precise. Khalida always seems to be super prepared and informed and is broadly based.
She uses her knowledge about different sports, art, literature, nature and much more.The workshops with Khalida are a lot of fun and you really learn a lot.No matter if you are a beginner or a professional, Khalida manages to pick you up at your level.For me as a professional singer and passionate hobby dancer, the workshops with Khalida are always a great enrichment for me privately, but also for me as an artist.I am very happy to have met Khalida, as a dancer, teacher and colleague in the arts! ❤So if you are looking for artistic input and want to gain new impressions or improve your dancing skills, I can warmly recommend Khalida's workshops."- Eva, Germany
Cover Picture by Willy Meuris
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support! Looking forward very much to sharing this session with you! :)
For this class you will need:
- A yoga mat or towel
- A yoga block (or something similar in weight/shape)
- A bit of wall space
- A belt or strap (or a longer towel)
- Two (preferably silk, rectangular) veils
- Two light hand weights (or water bottles, or wrist/ankle weights)
- A sip of water
- A notebook & pen (optional)
BONUS: Join my FB Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/kdancespace for more free tutorials & movement motivation!
PS: If you want to come move with me MOVE :) Then join me for BOOST Season 3 - Posture, Arms & Props!
Sign up HERE with a 10% Discount! http://www.gum.co/boost21season3/early
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.