- Note: This Program is FREE for my BOOST Season 3 Participants.
- If you're a Season 3 BOOSTie, email me for your link!
- If you WANT to become a BOOSTie, Sign up for BOOST Season 3 HERE!
Let's get STRONG together!
Would you like to..
Then my KettleBells with K Program is for you
- Get STRONG and more MOBILE at the same time?
- Feel more energized, more balanced, and more fit?
- Learn how to use KettleBells for Posture and Fitness in an efficient way?
- Learn how to create your own Home Workout routine, for Dance and Life?
- Do all of this from wherever you are, in just one session per week?
What will we do?
- In this 4-Part Program you will learn my favorite KettleBell Exercises
- Based on Pavel Tsatsouline's 'Simple & Sinister' book (highly recommended!)
- We will practice KB Moves for Strength, Stamina and Mobility combined
- The Heart of this Routine are KettleBell Swings and Turkish GetUps
- You will also learn how to put together your own Home Workout Routine
Who is it for?
- This Program is for dancers (and movers) of any level who want to work on their fitness and posture/strength/mobility, and learn how to put together a workout routine from home
- To adapt the exercises from this Program for your current strength level you can: 1. Adjust the weights 2. Use the session of Week 1 for adaptation options for each exercise.
Why KettleBell Training?
I started practicing with Kettlebells to improve my form for Martial Arts and I was astounded at how much it has enabled me to keep my form, as well as improve my stamina and strength WHILE staying mobile, which has had a very positive impact on my dance practice and performances.
- Kettlebell Training is the MOST effective way to get (and stay!) limber, strong and fit, even in between practice sessions
- Kettlebells take up only little space (almost nothing compared to a gym!)
- You can use them in a wide variety of exercises, for achieving different goals
- BONUS: This Series will include a shorter version of this routine. This is what I do to prepare myself physically in just 2-3 weeks to get ready for dance performances and photo shoots
What do I need?
- A KettleBell (or a Substitute/Medium Weight - email me for tips!)
- A yoga mat or towel
- A yoga block (or gym shoe)
- A lighter (hand) weight
When are the Live Sessions?
- Summer STRONG starts on Thursday, 15th of July 2021
- Live Sessions are held via Zoom/FB on Thursdays, 12:15-13:00 CET
- The Program runs for 4 Weeks (ends Thursday 5th August)
How can I join the Classes?
- You can join 'Live' via Zoom/FB
- AND you can catch up at your own pace via downloadable/streaming Recordings
How can I sign up?
- Click the ‘I want this!’ Button
- Choose your Payment Method (Google/Apple Pay, Paypal or CC)
- If you choose Paypal, you'll be redirected to the Paypal site and then back to the Gumroad Checkout Window
- Fill out your email address (for your Gumroad receipt/Course access)
- Click ‘Pay’
- After you click 'Pay'..
- You will see your Gumroad Receipt (with a 'Thank you' note)
- You’ll get an email with the Zoom Link & a Private FB Group invitation (also check your spam/promotions folder just in case!)
Note: If you have any issues with the payment page, or if you don’t see your Gumroad receipt/receipt email after signing up, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my very best to help you out.
What if I cannot make it 'live'?
- Even if you cannot make it 'real time', you will still get the recordings
- Optionally, you can review the recordings in our private FB Group (Tip: You can ask me questions there, even if you catch up with the videos later!)
- The Gumroad videos will stay yours forever, so you can keep on using them for practice
Sounds good?Then GOGOGO! Hit that 'I want this!' Button and let's get STRONG together!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for signing up for Summer STRONG with Khalida!
I am looking forward to getting STRONG (and limber!) together with you this July :)
Here is the ZOOM Link for our Sessions: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88667988887?pwd=M2wxL3J2akNsSnJNTUJKc2FBU2p6Zz09
We will start on Thursday 15th of July (12:15 CET)
In the mean time, you are warmly welcome to join our Private FB Community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/fitwithkhalida
See you there!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.