- Note: This Program is FREE for my BOOST Season 3 Participants.
- If you're a BOOSTie, email me for your link!
- If you WANT to become a BOOSTie, Get on the Notify List HERE!
Let's get STRONG (and MOVEABLE!) together!
Would you like to..
Then my KettleBells with K Program is for you
- Get STRONG and more MOVEABLE at the same time?
- Feel more energized, more balanced, and more fit?
- Learn how to use Kettle Bells for Posture and Fitness in an efficient way?
- Learn how to create your own Home Workout routine, for Dance and Life?
- Do all of this from wherever you are, in just one session per week?
What will we do?
- In this 4-Part Program you will learn my favorite KettleBell Exercises
- Based on Pavel Tsatsouline's 'Simple & Sinister' book (highly recommended!)
- We will practice KB Moves for Strength, Stamina and Mobility combined
- The Heart of this Routine are KettleBell Swings and Turkish GetUps
- You will also learn how to put together your own Home Workout Routine
Who is it for?
- This Program is for dancers (and movers) of any level who want to work on their fitness and posture/strength/mobility, and learn how to put together a workout routine from home
- To adapt the exercises from this Program for your current strength level you can: 1. Adjust the weights 2. Use the session of Week 1 for adaptation options for each exercise.
Why KettleBell Training?
I started practicing with Kettlebells to improve my form for Martial Arts and I was astounded at how much it has enabled me to keep my form, as well as improve my stamina and strength WHILE staying mobile, which has had a very positive impact on my dance practice and performances.
- Kettlebell Training is the MOST effective way to get (and stay!) limber, strong and fit, even in between practice sessions
- Kettlebells take up only little space (almost nothing compared to a gym!)
- You can use them in a wide variety of exercises, for achieving different goals
- BONUS: This Series will include a shorter version of this routine. This is what I do to prepare myself physically in just 2-3 weeks to get ready for dance performances and photo shoots
What do I need?
- A KettleBell (or a Substitute/Medium Weight - email me for tips!)
- A yoga mat or towel
- A yoga block (or gym shoe)
- A lighter (hand) weight
How can I join the Classes?
- You can practice at your own pace via Recordings
- Unlimited Streaming and Download access
How can I sign up?
- Click the ‘I want this!’ Button
- Choose your Payment Method (Google/Apple Pay, Paypal or CC)
- If you choose Paypal, you'll be redirected to the Paypal site and then back to the Gumroad Checkout Window
- Fill out your email address (for your Gumroad receipt/Course access)
- Click ‘Pay’
- After you click 'Pay'..
- You will see your Gumroad Receipt (with a 'Thank you' note)
- You’ll get an email with the Zoom Link & a Private FB Group invitation (also check your spam/promotions folder just in case!)
Note: If you have any issues with the payment page, or if you don’t see your Gumroad receipt/receipt email after signing up, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my very best to help you out.
What if I cannot make it 'live'?
- Even if you cannot make it 'real time', you will still get the recordings
- Optionally, you can review the recordings in our private FB Group (Tip: You can ask me questions there, even if you catch up with the videos later!)
Sounds good?Then GOGOGO! Hit that 'I want this!' Button and let's get STRONG together!